Executive Director: Gail Heide Boyer Mrs. Boyer began studying violin with Markwood Holmes at the University of Pittsburg at the age of 14. She attended Wichita State University majoring in violin and piano, and studied with James Ceasar principal of the Wichita Symphony. Mrs Peggy Varvel introduced her to John Kendall and the Suzuki program which lead to her own children studying violin with Hiroko Driver, and Carey Chaney.
- MAT Teaching / Masters Degree in Teaching
- Certified Suzuki Instructor all levels (1-10)
- Received her full Suzuki Pedagogy Degree from the University of Tennessee under Hiroko Driver and William Starr.
- Taught orchestra in the public schools for more than 20 years.
- Taught private and group lessons for over 20 years.
- Attends and presents at the National Suzuki conventions.
- Attends and presents at the National Federation of Music Teachers.
- ASTA American String Teachers Association
- SAA Suzuki Association of the Americas
- National Federation of Music Teachers
- Piano Forum of Charlotte
- Mu Phi music sorority